Do you want to make a real and positive difference for families and individuals affected by autism spectrum disorders? Join SPEAK MODalities in empowering people through innovative technology.
Our company creates…
Software solutions for developing speech, language, and social skills in individuals with autism and related communication disorders.
Director, Marketing and Customer Support
January 1, 2017
A young, but growing, tech company teaching clients with autism to communicate. We are focused on providing innovative, research-based, therapy applications to help individuals with special needs to develop speech and language skills.
We are looking for…
A smart, energetic person who is well versed in the autism spectrum vernacular. You understand new technologies and aren’t afraid to try out innovative ideas. The Director of Marketing will work directly with the Founders to define and present the face of the company.
Be in charge of generating product sales leads and coordinating sales efforts to drive demand for our premier product SPEAKall! and subsequent tablet products.
The Director of Marketing will increase the sales pipeline by prospecting leads in targeted areas:
- Autism Clinics
- Speech and Language Clinics
- Behavior Therapists and Speech-Language Therapists
- Assistive Technology Consultants
- Education Specialists
Use your ingenuity to prospect, cold call, follow warm leads, conduct educational seminars – we are open to ideas for customer identification.
Utilize your techie skills implementing a Customer Relationship Management tool to stay organized.
Utilize social media, online advertising tools, and data analytics to guide your focus.
You should have…
- Sales leadership experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in communication disorders or a related field.
- A results driven attitude, be a self-starter and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Down to earth, optimistic outlook
- Desire to really make a difference in the lives of those affected by severe communication disorders and developmental delays.
We will provide…
- A position for 32 to 40 hours a week
- Being part of a social, considerate and motivated team, open to new ideas
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated
- Base salary with commission
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about what we do, take a look at our SPEAK MODalities website at www.speakmod.com